At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent- encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
We are looking for a technical marketing professional who is passionate about innovative business technologies and user engagement. As a Technical Specialist in the Marketing department, you will be the technical lead on initiatives that support our rapidly growing Appian user base and drive engagement.
- Collaborate with various teams including: Marketing, Partners, Customer Success, Engineering and subject matter experts to define solutions to user reported issues and new feature requests
- Lead and deliver projects that improve engagement of the Appian Community and the Appian AppMarket programs
- Own the review and listing process for the Appian AppMarket working closely with community individuals and partner organizations
- Work on critical and complex initiatives that may span multiple systems and technologies
- Learn, understand, and use the Appian Low-code Platform
- Assist in defining the future-state system landscape for the Appian user base
- 2-4+ years of experience in an enterprise software environment
- Demonstrated experience in learning new technical skills quickly, designing end user facing experiences and working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically around requirements analysis and system design
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing online communities or application marketplaces is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.